18484 Drayton Hall Road UNIT 4
Lewes, DE 19958
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,699
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- HOA Dues $179
- Price Per Sqft $155.92
- Views 2
PRIVATE ELEVATOR. Attached GARAGE. SUNROOM offering panoramic view of large aerated POND. Impeccably kept - Smoke Free since new. Seller is original owner. Abundant NATURAL LIGHT on two sides. Berber Carpeting. SHORT WALK to COMMUNITY SPORTS COMPLEX including indoor tennis courts, pool, meeting rooms and more. LOCATED 6 MINS. to RT ONE Outlets and Movies; 12 MINS. to DOWNTOWN LEWES; 15 MINS. to LEWES BEACH; 20 MINS. to REHOBOTH BEACH, Mature, well-maintained LANDSCAPING. HOA/COA fees cover road mtc., security gate, snow remvl, trash pickup, exterior bldg. mtc., lawn and landscape mtc., reserve funds
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,699 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Insulated, Screened
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Garage Door Opener.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fountain. Pond Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
18484 Drayton Hall Road UNIT 4 in Lewes, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $264,900 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,699 sqft Townhouse located at 18484 Drayton Hall Road UNIT 4, Lewes, DE built in 2000. Realty.com has 26 photos.