18403 Kingsmill Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,393
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- HOA Dues $190 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $224.42
- Views 7
Rare opportunity for a first floor Master Suite in a Single Family Home in River Creek Club. With White Kitchen Cabinets, a Huge Island, Stainless Steel appliances, Plantation Shutters, Large deck, side patio and back patio, two story family room with gas fireplace, large size living and dining rooms, breakfast room, three bedrooms and two full baths on upper level. Main level laundry room with ample cabinets and large pantry closet. Upper level has a guest suite (or second Master bedroom) plus Jack 'n Jill Suite . Spacious walk out lower level with hobby room finished, you can make your extreme large dream rec room in the open area! Rough in plumbing for fourth full bath. Garage has the square footage of a three car garage ~ two cars (19' x 22' ) and huge storage space (6.5' x 19') Back yard is fenced and shaded by the woods.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,293 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened, Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Rear
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Trees, Fishing. Creek Front, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
18403 Kingsmill Street in Leesburg, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 153 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $715,000 on 06/07/2019 | 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,393 sqft Single Family located at 18403 Kingsmill Street, Leesburg, VA built in 1999. Realty.com has 79 photos.