1834 Swann Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,508
- Year Built 1926
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- Price Per Sqft $642.33
Rarely available and expansive Victorian grande dame, built circa 1898, offers over 3,500 square feet of living space spread over four levels on one of the most sought-after streets in Dupont Circle. Zoned RA-8, this incredible property provides options for the discerning buyer or investor to own, live-in and customize over time or completely renovate into a bespoke luxury residence. The main level features an exquisite formal parlor room and traditional formal dining room, both of which include beautifully detailed mill work and decorative fireplaces. The large south-facing kitchen is well-equipped with a gas range, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher, and has plenty of space to dine for more casual meals. A full bathroom completes the first floor of this gorgeous home. Upstairs you will find five full-size bedrooms with two updated bathrooms, while the finished basement with front and rear entrances provides an open recreation area, finished storage space and separate laundry room. Historic details include beautifully preserved original hardwood floors, gorgeous trim work, high ceilings, curved plaster walls, exterior plaster garland detail and more. Newer wood-framed windows, gas boiler and hot water heater + outdoor terrace and two car parking. Adjacent to grocery, Metro and all of the world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destinations that Dupont Circle has to offer. See 3D Virtual Tour and Floor Plan.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 940 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Wall Unit.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Frame
- 5. Mantle, Brick, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
1834 Swann Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 3 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,649,495.00 5 beds, 3 baths, 3,508 sqft Condo/Townhouse located at 1834 Swann Street NW, Washington, DC built in 1926. Realty.com has 38 photos.