1830 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 4,439
- Year Built 1974
- Date Listed 05/20/2020
- Price Per Sqft $319.50
- Views 2
IN-PERSON OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 12-1PM. CALL TO REGISTER: 443-827-8195 Featured on the Catonsville Home & Garden Tour -- Unique California Contemporary with nearly 4,500 finished sq ft situated on 1.5+ acres in the heart of Catonsville! This truly special location provides both a retreat from the daily hustle-and-bustle while also being within close walking distance to your favorite Catonsville hot spots! A constant view of nature surrounding the home courtesy of huge windows throughout accompanied by 2 blue stone patios and a rear deck over looking trees. Gorgeous patio leads to a recently renovated gourmet kitchen featuring top-of-the-line custom cabinetry, large island with granite counter tops, and a huge walk-in pantry with custom shelving. The spacious kitchen and breakfast nook open to an enormous living room with exposed wood truss cathedral ceiling and a 2-story floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Lower level is designed to be an entertainer's dream with custom built-in bar, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, pool table room and more! Enjoy a private master retreat with en-suite bath and designer walk-in his and her closets. Additional bedroom makes for a perfect home office, nursery or yoga studio. Rear patio over looks private lush landscape. A beautiful creek at the rear of the property is a short walk to a tranquil escape or great place to picnic. This home was built sparing no details while using premier building materials & expert craftmanship. Real stone fireplaces, cedar lined garage, copper gutters, custom beamed ceilings, skylights, wainscoting, crown molding, solid mahogany wood doors and more! Located just steps from Scittino's, Opie's, Caton Tavern, Five Oaks Pool, the Trolley Trail & Historic Ellicott City. Enjoy great Catonsville schools, walk to Frederick Road Fridays, or host a 4th of July BBQ following the famous Catonsville parade! This home is unlike any others. A must see!
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,457 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,982 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Casement, Skylights
- 3. Stone, Wood-burning, Brick, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Split Rail
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Front Yard. Other, Dead End Street, Paved Road.
1830 Frederick Road in Catonsville, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 8 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $785,000.00 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,439 sqft Single Family located at 1830 Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD built in 1974. Realty.com has 55 photos.