1810 Randolph Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,007
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1942
- Date Listed 12/08/2018
- Price Per Sqft $408.16
Sought after 5BR, 4.5BA Colonial east of Rock Creek Park features recent upgrades throughout. The kitchen was reconfigured to create ample counter space with its marble counters and oversized ceramic tile flooring. Viking stainless appliances, new Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher & white marble counters are prime for gourmet cooking. New spacious power room off breakfast room. Main level LR complete with woodburning fireplace leads to a spacious separate dining formal room decked with crown molding and wall mantel. Also off LR enter through French doors into a comfortable library with abundant built-in bookcases, heated flooring with floor to ceiling French doors overlooking manicured rear yard. The Master BR ensuite has a new bath with double raised bowls, cabinets and heated floors. The MB also features a spacious sitting room/office with Cathedral ceilings & Palladian windows. Newly remodeled 1BR inlaw suite has a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas 5-burner stove, marble floors & fireplace. Highly motivated seller found HOC. Open Sun 12/15 1:00-4:00
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,185 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 822 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Sprinkler System