1802 Cambridge Ave
College Park, GA 30337
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,552
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 01/08/2019
- Views 3
Potential commercial! Charming Victorian cottage within walking distance of Woodward Academy in Historic College Park. Current owners have completely renovated this lovely property! New roof, new deck, new mudroom and laundry room, new bathrooms, new plumbing, new electrical, new HVAC systems, new cabinets, new countertops, new bathtub, new fixtures - this home is beautiful AND move-in ready! Three bedrooms, two bathrooms. Large 2-car detached garage and fully fenced backyard. Built in 1920, house was once a tea room and needle-point shop. Basement/crawl space is completely dry and great space for storage (laundry was originally located in basement). You'll love this property's location and all the character throughout! Agent/Seller related.
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,552 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Crawl, Entrance Outside, Full
- 2. Great Room, Masonry.
- Attic Expandable, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Workshop. Wooded.
1802 Cambridge Ave in College Park, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 159 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.