17528 Queen Elizabeth Drive
Olney, MD 20832
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,548
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 04/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $225.67
- Views 12
Tucked away in the sought-after Williamsburg Village community, this spacious Edgewood Model split-level home offers updates and great functionality over all four levels. The upper level features 4 bedrooms with refinished hardwood floors and 2 full bathrooms. The main level also features gleaming hardwood floors and presents formal living and dining rooms, an updated eat-in kitchen with updated appliances including a new gas range, and a family room with wood-burning fireplace with an adjacent screened-in rear porch. Next to the kitchen is a laundry area with washer and dryer that convey. A convenient powder room is nestled next to the kitchen. A side exterior door leads to a small wood deck. Ceramic tile floors are in all bathrooms, the foyer, the kitchen, and the laundry room. On the first level down, you will find a carpeted roomy recreation room with an adjoining full bathroom. From the rec room, one can step out to a sunny patio and the level backyard. The unfinished basement level houses the utilities and presents lots of storage space and room for a workshop or exercise equipment. There is an oversized 2-car garage. The home's exterior features low-maintenance brick with vinyl siding. The half-acre lot is lovely. The house features replacement double-pane windows, with a hot water heater and furnace fueled by natural gas, and central air conditioning. All four bedrooms and the family room have ceiling fans. The home is minutes from Olney's amenities - shopping, restaurants, library, aquatic center, golf courses and other recreational options. Popular public and private schools are nearby. Major commuter routes and the ICC are close, and two Metro Stations are a modest drive away.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,548 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Level.
17528 Queen Elizabeth Drive in Olney, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 66 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.