1752 Lamont Street NW
Washington, DC 20010
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,466
- Year Built 1909
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $592.25
This sophisticated Victorian "painted lady" is sited on one of Mount Pleasants most iconic and coveted blocks, a bucolic promenade meandering through a dense tree canopy past lovingly landscaped gardens. Built in 1909, the original craftsmanship and detailing is now embellished with unique, modern architectural enhancements by past owner Sam Gilliam, a renowned local abstract artist known for his use of bold colors. The elevated siting provides 4 finished levels of sunlit living, with the perfect flow for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. The chefs kitchen has been newly renovated to compliment the main floor modern narrative, and leads to an airy sitting porch over-looking a deep rear yard and expansive deck. It is rare opportunity to find these grand, neighborhood homes with south facing gardens, spacious garages, and sited only a stroll to myriad neighborhood shopping and restaurant venues, Metro and all the beauty of Rock Creek Park and National Zoo. Truly the perfect choice for todays most discriminating urban buyer who desires location, quality and true value.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,786 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 680 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Oversized Parking.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Privacy Fence, Wood
1752 Lamont Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 7 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,650,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,466 sqft Townhouse located at 1752 Lamont Street NW, Washington, DC built in 1909. Realty.com has 37 photos.