1720 William Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 814
- Year Built 1900
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- Price Per Sqft $282.55
Welcome Home! This turn key, move in ready city living row home is gorgeous! Beautiful refinished hardwood floors throughout the main level. Kitchen Features granite counters, maple cabinets, stainless steel kitchen package. Convenient powder room on main level. Two spacious bedrooms with new carpet and plenty of natural light. Updated full bath on the upper level, fresh paint throughout the home, and W/D on 2nd level. Row home is positioned on a quiet private street walkable to all your favorite Fed Hill Bars and Restaurants! Rear boosts a large freshly re-stained deck for entertaining and potential parking pad. Only one block to Riverside Park! Don't miss out!!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 814 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood, Masonry
1720 William Street in Baltimore, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 3 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $229,999.00 2 beds, 2 baths, 814 sqft Condo/Townhouse located at 1720 William Street, Baltimore, MD built in 1900. Realty.com has 37 photos.