1711 Aura Court
Last Updated: 10/20/2018 2:12 AM | Courtesy Of:
Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,087
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 02/15/2018
- HOA Dues $279 /Yr
Located at the end of a Cul-de-Sac with extra guest parking spots. Double sets of sliding glass doors from the living room open out to a 10 x 16 covered screened lanai. Privacy fencing in back and on the side would allow and could be easily adapted for a dog to be let out into the yard (Gates must be opened for common lawn care access).Laminate wood flooring in the living room, dining room and Master bedroom. All wood cabinets and lots of ceiling fans. Breakfast area of the kitchen has sliding glass doors out to the back yard. At the back of the attached one car carport is an overhead garage door that goes into the laundry/utility room and there's room for you to park your golf cart inside. This home is ready now!
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Room - L Shaped
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Handicapped Access, Attic Storage, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Guest Parking, Carport.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Handicapped Access, Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
|5/16/2018||Sold||$120,000 USD -3.92%||public records|
|3/8/2018||Active||$124,900 USD -3.85%|
|2/15/2018||Active||$129,900 USD 62.38%|
|6/5/2015||Sold||$80,000 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2017||$1,615 USD||3.99%||$71,999 USD||5.74%|
|2016||$1,553 USD||8.83%||$68,090 USD||12.83%|
|2015||$1,427 USD||4.54%||$60,350 USD||4.59%|
|2014||$1,365 USD||5.57%||$57,703 USD||8.98%|
|2013||$1,293 USD||-||$52,947 USD||-|