1707 Creekview Drive
Franklinton, NC 27525
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,168
- Year Built 2010
- Date Listed 06/05/2020
Welcome Home to the beautiful subd of Ironwood in Granville County. No City Taxes and No HOA. You will love relaxing on this huge front porch with stone front and stained floor. This homes has a first floor master suite with large walk in closet. Separate dining rm., granite c/tops, S/S appliances, hardwood floors in living area, ceramic in baths and laundry rm, screened porch and deck. 600+ feet of unfinished walk in attic for a possible theater room or maybe a second bonus, side load garage and a shed.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,168 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Garage Opener,Ice Maker Connection,Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Logs,In Family Room.
- 9 Ft Ceiling,Cathedral Ceiling,Ceiling Fan,Granite Counter Tops,Smoke Alarm,Walk in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. DW/Concrete,Entry/Side,Garage.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- See Survey
- Deck,Gutters,Patio,Porch,Screen Porch,Storage Shed. Hardwood Trees,Landscaped.
1707 Creekview Drive in Franklinton, NC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 37 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $319,900.00 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,168 sqft Single Family located at 1707 Creekview Drive, Franklinton, NC built in 2010. Realty.com has 27 photos.