1701 Gunning Drive
Wilmington, DE 19803
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,150
- Year Built 1965
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $179.37
- Views 4
Welcome to this beautiful Georgian style home nestled in the lush setting of Forest Hills Park. Custom-built and designed by Elise DuPont Elrick, this lovely property offers gracious living with sophisticated elegance and is perfect for entertaining. Enter through a dramatic foyer with turned staircase and proceed to an expansive living area with bay windows. You'll enjoy gathering in the large dining room or sitting by the fireplace with 17th Century Delft porcelain tile surround. Through the dining room, retreat to a cozy den which features another fireplace, wide-plank wood floors and is perfectly augmented with exposed beams from an 1800's Lancaster County barn. The updated kitchen (2016) features quartz counter tops, stone back splash, reclaimed barn wood cabinets and ceramic floors. The main level is completed by the library with built-in bookcases and a 4-season sun room with exposed beams. Relax and enjoy the beauty of the gardens from this space. There are four generous-sized bedrooms on the second level, including an en-suite master with walk-in closet. The home is set amidst almost an acre of gorgeous gardens and mature trees with a brick patio and fenced side yard. Hardwood floors and triple pane windows throughout; turned 2-car garage; new Lennox Signature Collection gas furnace and A/C (2015), new water heater (2016). With only two previous owners, this classic home is ready to welcome you!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Crawl, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Triple Pane
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Patio
- Partial, Chain Link, Invisible
1701 Gunning Drive in Wilmington, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 158 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $560,000 on 04/01/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,150 sqft Single Family located at 1701 Gunning Drive, Wilmington, DE built in 1965. Realty.com has 29 photos.