16736 Sterling Road
Williamsport, MD 21795
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,125
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Price Per Sqft $122.31
- Views 3
SEE WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR (contact listing agent for link if needed). Upon entering this well-kept colonial located in the Williamsport development of Van Lear, you will find a welcoming foyer leading to a large sun-lit living room to the left and dining room to the right both with beautiful hardwood floors. Down the hall, your family will gather in the warm and comfortable family room with an all brick wood burning fireplace with walk-out doors to a large brick patio. Off the family room is a breakfast nook with pantry and large kitchen area leading to the laundry room with ample storage and fold-down ironing board. You and your guests will utilize the updated half bath located just beyond the laundry room which can easily be expanded to a large full bath if needed. Up the foyer stairs you will find a landing that leads to the master bedroom with large his/her closets and full master bath. An additional full bath on the upper level serves the 2 additional bedrooms. A full basement with walk-out stairs allows you to add future family, game and exercise rooms with plenty of room left for storage. The 2 car garage will keep your vehicles out of the weather and the additional 8x8 garage room provides additional storage. Quick access to interstate 70 and a 1 YEAR HOME WARRANTY completes this sought after property in an established Williamsport development. Make it yours today before its gone.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,125 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
16736 Sterling Road in Williamsport, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 134 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.