1655 S Fairplay Street
Aurora, CO 80012
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,303
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1980
- Date Listed 11/10/2018
Beautiful remodeled home located in a nice neighborhood where my kids grew and spent great moments. On the lower level you will find a family room heated by a wood burning fireplace where you can spend beautiful moments with your family during those cold winter days. Double pane windows and brand new doors throughout the house, remodeled bathrooms, and a finished basement where you will find a full bathroom and you could add a 5th bedroom. This house is a walking distance to the elementary school and high school. Close to Town Center of Aurora (Aurora Mall), Aurora Public library, Arapahoe County Government, Aurora Metro Center (light rail station and central bus station). Close to Village Green recreation center with pool. Also, close to hospitals and Emergency centers. Couple minutes in car for I-225. This house has access to everywhere!!!
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,695 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 608 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Parquet, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Concrete, Partial
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Covered, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced (any type)
- Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road.