16307 Hunter Place
Leesburg, VA 20176
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 8
- Square Footage 8,365
- Year Built 2006
- Date Listed 10/11/2019
- HOA Dues $205 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $169.03
- Views 2
Fall in love! If you appreciate a great value, high quality easy living home, located a quick walk or drive from the pool, tennis and golf areas that is on a street with arguably some of the most spectacular views you would be cheating yourself if a visit to Hunter Place wasn~t on your list! When here, you will find a beautiful transitional home design with lots of amenities to accommodate everyday luxury living and grand scale entertaining. The exceptional floor plan includes a large two story dining room built to seat as many as 14 comfortably and will set the stage for many memories and family gatherings. The well-appointed kitchen will put the JOY back into cooking as the space was carefully designed with large center island, top of the line appliances; and upgraded cabinetry. The family room with double sided fireplace opens to the kitchen providing additional living space around the heart and center of the home. The upper level includes four spacious bedrooms, each with en-suite baths. The master retreat offers a true haven to relax and unwind with a large sitting room, French doors that open to a private deck boasting views of the 2nd fairway and countryside. The spa-like bath includes dual vanities with granite countertops, designer lighting, soaking tub and shower. The lower level is offering a little something for everyone. It is complete with high ceilings, stone front bar, large bonus room, 2 full baths, exercise room, recreation room, game room, organized storage space and large walk-up to private fenced-in backyard. 10~ ceilings, 8~ interior doors, cased openings, French doors, abundant windows, hardwood floors, designer lighting, extensive custom millwork and a spotless oversized garage with special treated floor. This is such a great location with easy access to the Town of Leesburg, Potomac River Crossing at White's Ferry, wineries, breweries and farm markets. So much to love!!!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,845 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,520 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- 1. Fireplace.
- Monitor System, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Brick, Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Panoramic, Scenic
- Board Fence, Rear, Split Rail
- Exterior Lighting, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Golf Course, Dead End Street.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Putting Green, Golf Facilities
16307 Hunter Place in Leesburg, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 12 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $988,000 4 beds, 8 baths, 8,365 sqft Single Family located at 16307 Hunter Place, Leesburg, VA built in 2006. Realty.com has 45 photos.