16219 Lake Magdalene Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33613
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,554
- Year Built 1958
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Views 12
If you Dig the Country feeling and want over an acre to stretch out, but need to be close to where you where you have to go...Here it is!! PLUS, Fishing and enjoying a lake....Here it is!! The Backyard touches Lake Gass, a serenely private small lake, but large enough to enjoy! Fishing and watercraft access for lake owners only! It's charm and warmth is inviting and welcome to all who enter...A place to call home! The Gracious front circular driveway and side driveway to the back offer ample safe parking. Unique, one-of-a-kind and special...You will appreciate all the amenities this home offers. The Red oak floors are beautifully refinished throughout every room, and ceramic tile in all wet areas. A wood burning fireplace in the great room is a welcome addition in the fall and during the holidays! An awesome bonus room features a gleaming dry bar with 2 under-counter refrigerators and offers lots of space to gather including a private entrance! Stepping outside the covered and screened back porch can accommodate "bug-free" picnics and parties! The totally private backyard has a 30" x 12" workshop with a huge concrete patio behind it. This workshop is block construction, has overhead door access and electric service! Make an appointment to see this unique home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bar Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Unfurnished, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Covered, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Lagoon
- Lot Dimensions
- Lake, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Workshop, Security Lighting. In County, Paved Road, Oversize.
16219 Lake Magdalene Boulevard in Tampa, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 347 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $324,000 on 04/29/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,554 sqft Single Family located at 16219 Lake Magdalene Boulevard, Tampa, FL built in 1958. Realty.com has 29 photos.