16115 Blossom Hill Loop
Clermont, FL 34714
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,309
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 05/15/2019
- HOA Dues $500 /Yr
- Views 7
Your wait is over! This furnished, original-owner home is one of a kind and sits on one of the largest premium lots-0.66 acres-in Orange Tree, with no rear neighbors and a conservation pond view in the back. This Gulf Breeze Model was upgraded to a 5-bedroom, 4-bath home with a 3-way bedroom split & 2 master ensuites totaling over 2,300sf The open floor plan features the master ensuite, formal living room and formal dining room as you enter the home. The kitchen overlooks the family room and is the center hub of the home for the remaining 4 bedrooms. There is plenty of additional eating space at the breakfast bar & the dinette, which overlooks the covered lanai and pool area. Step out the sliding glass doors into a private, covered and screened lanai with an extended pool deck, perfect for entertaining! You will want to stay out all day long enjoying the over-sized, southwest facing, heated pool (31' x 15') and in-ground spa. Recent upgrades include new carpeting throughout, new stainless-steel kitchen appliances, a new AC condenser fan & motor in 2017, new hot water tank in 2018, two upgraded bathrooms in the back of the home with granite counter-tops and upgraded flooring, upgraded bedroom & family room furniture, and lighting fixtures. The popular community of Orange Tree offers a low annual HOA, two playgrounds, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, a soccer field & walking trails. Within 15 minutes to Disney, close to SeaWorld, Universal Studios, lots of shopping & restaurants. Contact us today!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Furnished, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
16115 Blossom Hill Loop in Clermont, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 66 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $329,900 on 07/08/2019 | 5 beds, 4 baths, 2,309 sqft Single Family located at 16115 Blossom Hill Loop, Clermont, FL built in 2005. Realty.com has 44 photos.