16 W Linden Street
Alexandria, VA 22301
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,246
- Year Built 1918
- Date Listed 06/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $514.89
- Views 2
AS-IS. $102,000 in improvements, 2018-19 (windows, HVAC, interior, awnings, painting, landscaping, pool). LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. 2,270 sf finished living area. In the Rosemont neighborhood of Alexandria, just 3 blocks, a 7 minute walk to King St Metro Station. Charming detached home. Well maintained, comfortable, friendly, light filled. Multi-Zoned heating/cooling via natural gas fired furnace with hot water radiator system and mini splits on the first floor and basement and a ducted system in the attic that serves the upper level. Beautiful heated pool and grounds. Off street parking.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,746 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Other. Radiators, Heat Pump, Other, Zone.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Poured, Full, Heated, Workshop
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Filtered
- R 5
16 W Linden Street in Alexandria, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 5 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.