16 Golf View Road
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,813
- Year Built 1850
- Date Listed 10/11/2019
- Price Per Sqft $268.82
- Views 2
Doylestown Borough much admired stone home with beautiful views of golf course. First time offered in 40 years! Built in 1850-1881 as a Cider Mill and transformed to a home in the early 1900's . The use of the rooms have changed through the years to meet the owners' needs. There are so many opportunities to do this in this spacious home. Highlights of 16 Golf View Road: Historical, private road, amazing views, 9+ ceilings on 1st and 2nd floors, hardwood throughout, grand foyer, 2 staircases, built-ins, natural gas heat, 2 car tandem garage, walk to community pool, restaurants, shops, train, historical areas, and situated in award winning Central Bucks School District. If these walls could talk they would say, "We have seen 100 plus years of changing decor, fashions, foods, drinks, music and reasons for laughter and tears! Can't wait to see what the future will bring." You can be the future!! NOTE:Opportunities to make the interior of the home your own. No room for additions/pool, etc.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,795 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 18 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Full Finished
- 2. Insert, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Exterior Lighting. Golf Course.
16 Golf View Road in Doylestown, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 5 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,289,000 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,813 sqft Single Family located at 16 Golf View Road, Doylestown, PA built in 1850. Realty.com has 35 photos.