1500 Glen Oaks Drive E UNIT 209
Sarasota, FL 34232
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 639
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1975
- Date Listed 02/12/2019
- Views 1
Welcome to Glen Oaks Garden, just 3 minutes from Bobby Jones Golf Course! This 2nd-floor 1/1 condo is a perfect pied-Ã -terre. The center garden and screened lanai for evening breezes makes this a great spot to come home to! Fresh paint, a new water heater, and vinyl energy-efficient windows are among the updates. This convenient , active, and pet-friendly over-55 condo features a community pool, sauna, shuffleboard, bocci ball, exercise room, & club house for the many activities, games, and parties enjoyed by residents. Florida's best Gulf Coast beaches are only 9 miles away! The easy access to shopping, Downtown Sarasota's symphony, ballet, opera, theatre, botanical garden, & fine dining, and active University Town Center Mall, Ringling Museum complex, and the popular Benderson Park activities (from Dragon Boat Paddling to ChiWalking & Summer Camps to Yoga)make this a not-to-be missed bargain! Come join the fun!
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Sauna, Unfurnished, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Covered, Guest Parking, Carport.
- Balcony, Covered, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Built Up
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, In-ground
- Sauna, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Outside Shower. Golf Course, Public Transport, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Sauna, Shuffleboard
1500 Glen Oaks Drive E UNIT 209 in Sarasota, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 71 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.