150 Stoney Ridge
Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 07/27/2019
- Views 7
Best Location in Johns Creek!!! Top Rated Barnwell Elementary!!! New Hardwood Floors throughout, New fresh Paint, Monarch Custom Front Wrought Iron Doors. Open Floor Plan featuring enormous Chefs Kitchen that opens to Keeping Room, Two Story Foyer and Grand Room,Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite on Main, Screened Porch & level walk out backyard with privacy! Upstairs Master Bedroom suite with fireplace and Spacious secondary bedrooms. Finished terrace level with bedroom, full bath, rec room and media space.Vacant Supra Use Showingtime HOA maintains lawn, active swim/tennis community. Short walk to Newton Park Walking distance to Starbuck's & more!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Exercise Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Bookcases, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Side/Rear, Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
150 Stoney Ridge in Alpharetta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 118 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $550,000 on 10/31/2019 | 5 beds, 6 baths Single Family located at 150 Stoney Ridge, Alpharetta, GA built in 1995. Realty.com has 33 photos.