15 St Ives Way
Cartersville, GA 30121
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,587
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 12/30/2019
- Views 10
This immaculate 6 bedroom, 5 full bathroom home is located in sought after Ivy Chase subdivision. With over +/- 4500 sq ft you will have plenty of room for your larger family or multi generational living. The lower living area is like a second house! In-Law suite Featuring barn doors, over-sized bedroom, hardwood floors, beautiful kitchen and TONS of storage. The main living area has master bedroom on main, and 3 large bedrooms upstairs all with large walk in closets. Enjoy living in this cute swim community in Bartow County. This is a home you wont want to miss out on!! Tons of space in all of the bedrooms, living areas, and kitchens!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,754 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,833 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Boat Door, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Tray, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- X, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Satellite Dish. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
15 St Ives Way in Cartersville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $340,000 6 beds, 5 baths, 4,587 sqft Single Family located at 15 St Ives Way, Cartersville, GA built in 2000. Realty.com has 58 photos.