15 Ennis Lane
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,430
- Year Built 2003
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- HOA Dues $575
- Price Per Sqft $209.88
- Views 1
Location, Location! Ready for Immediate Occupancy! Premium Lot! Must See this Beautiful Home in the charming community of Kinsale Glen. Like New Condition, backs up to the Community pond and is located within minutes to the Beach! This well maintained, spacious and landscaped home features a front porch, foyer leads you to a large great room with vaulted ceiling, new ceiling fan (remote on wall), gas fireplace and custom built in's. You will love the beautiful hardwood flooring as it extends throughout the home.There is a slider off the Great room & Kitchen to rear enclosed porch overlooking the maintained rear yard and pond area. Bright & Sunny Eat-in kitchen offers plenty of cabinetry, breakfast bar, new electric range & microwave, double stainless sink, dishwasher, recessed lighting and a refrigerator. Formal Dining room w/chandelier. Spacious master suite with views & sounds of the pond, large walk in closet, master bath w/tub, shower stall and double sinks. Three additional bedrooms w/closets. There are 2 additional full bathrooms, one with a double sink and a powder room. X-Large unfinished basement offers much potential to be finished your way. There is off street parking and a 2 car garage w/electric openers. Kinsale Glen is minutes from Rehoboth restaurants, beaches and offers indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court, fitness center, play ground and clubhouse. Irrigation system is maintained by the HOA (included in the fee) water provided by the community irrigation well. Easy one floor living!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Private, Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Water, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 158.00
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Fountain, Back Yard, Landscaped. Pond Front, Asphalt, Pond, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
15 Ennis Lane in Rehoboth Beach, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 5 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $509,999 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,430 sqft Single Family located at 15 Ennis Lane, Rehoboth Beach, DE built in 2003. Realty.com has 49 photos.