148 Bot Net Rd
Milledgeville, GA 31061
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
1 - 2
- Year Built 2003
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 3
A-Frame Lake Home on l1.29 acre gentle sloped lot with 134ft of shoreline, Lots of privacy and room for outdoor activities and entertaining. Walk into the large open floorplan - Family Room with fireplace,, dining area and kitchen with breakfast bar, pine plank ceilings and large windows for a view of the water. Two large bedrooms and one bath downstairs, plus a very spacious Bedroom/Loft and bath upstairs. Nice big deck on the front of the house and large screened porch on side perfect for outdoor entertaining. Nice landscaping and lawn lead down to the water front with a 16 x 16 dock with boat lift. This quaint lake home is conveniently located on the Atlanta and Macon side of the lake right off of 441 and less than 10 minutes to major shopping and restaurants, such as Kroger and Walmart/T.J. Max
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Concrete, Earthen, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Water Front, Covered Dock - 1 Slip , Dock, Garden, Out Building. Cul-De-Sac.
148 Bot Net Rd in Milledgeville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 24 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $317,900 3 beds, 2 baths Single Family located at 148 Bot Net Rd, Milledgeville, GA built in 2003. Realty.com has 4 photos.