147 W Lafayette Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21217
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,400
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1885
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $202.08
- Views 1
Bolton Hill Bowfront Townhouse on a sweet block of handsome homes. Move right into this wonderful light filled end of group home. Quintessential original details including wooden shutters, decorative mantels, high ceilings, built-in china cabinet, stained glass, wood floors, intricate staircase, rear servant staircase, large skylight over the stairs and much more. 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths including a main level powder room, lovely eat-in kitchen with ample cabinets, cozy wood stove and door with direct access to deck and brick patio. All new double pane wood windows. AC provided from split-system wall-units. Gas Heat & Hot Water. Large unfinished basement with laundry room and tons of space for storage or workshop. Ideally located near Penn Station, Light Rail, Hopkins Shuttle, Subway, MICA, U of Baltimore, Cafes, Bolton Hill Swim and Tennis Club, Bolton Hill Nursery School, Mt. Royal Elementary School and Midtown Academy. Restaurants. Ample on-street parking. Subject to Midtown Special Benefits District Surcharge Tax.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Wall Unit, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Wood Frame, Skylights
- Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Built-Ins, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
147 W Lafayette Avenue in Baltimore, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 71 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.