14629 Bahama Swallow Boulevard
Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,425
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2012
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- HOA Dues $188 /Mth
Summerlake beauty! Florida sunshine abounds in this spacious Horizon West home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, nearly 2,500 sq. ft. of open living area with a stunning gourmet kitchen, custom designed and large enough for gatherings with friends and family. 2nd floor loft is perfect for a cheerful playroom for little ones or an office or media center and could be transformed into a room for visiting guests. Elegant upgrades include gorgeous granite counter-tops, 42â solid wood cabinets, stainless steel gas cooking appliances, and engineered hardwood flooring. All bedrooms are located on the second floor, along with an upstairs full-sized laundry room. A fenced backyard provides for privacy while a pre-plumbed gas line makes it possible to design and build your very own outdoor dream kitchen. The home has cored fill insulation in the block walls, Radiant Roof barrier and Low-E double pane windows for energy savings. HOA community benefits include landscaping and shrub maintenance. Neighborhood is zoned for âœAâ rated schools and the new Windermere High School. Resort style amenities include fitness center, pool, walking paths, tennis and basketball courts, dog park and more! Hamlin Town Center is steps away with restaurants and shopping, Publix, dine-in movie theater, and plenty of entertainment options. Easy access to all major highways, close to the Orlando International Airport and a short 20 minute drive to Disney!
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Attic
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Insulated Window
- High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Attached Garage, Driveway, Off Street, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Ramp, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Rain Gutters, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area