14625 Canopy Drive
Tampa, FL 33626
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,550
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- HOA Dues $89 /Mth
Absolutely STUNNING LAKEFRONT VIEWS from this neo-traditional David Weekly crafted home in sought after Highland Park! Situated on an oversized corner lot w/arguably one of the best lake views Highland Park has to offer... complete w/incredible sunsets! This floor plan offers all 4 bedrooms, OFFICE/DEN & 3 full baths on the 1st floor + a substantial BONUS ROOM retreat w/full bath & closet on the 2nd level! Featuring wide plank hand scraped WOOD FLOORING in all the main living spaces & bedrooms, crown molding & over-sized based boards throughout, framed windows & a wood burning FIREPLACE! The open kitchen is perfect for entertaining; featuring a prep island, 42âupper Maple cabinets w/crown molding, Granite countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances & NATURAL GAS cooktop! Master Suite has French door access to lanai, walk-in closet w/custom built-ins, spacious shower & jetted tub! FULLY FENCED backyard complete w/paver patio, salt water chlorinated SWIMMING POOL, sun shelf, pebble tec surface & spacious hot tub w/ gas heater! Highland Park offers a large variety of amenities including resort style swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, lake house, fishing piers on beautiful Galt Lake, parks, playground, Kahwa Coffee, Atlas Pizza, Wine/Beer Bar, Salon & a large variety of community events throughout the year! Located minutes from shopping, restaurants, Tampa Airport, Downtown Tampa, world renowned white sand beaches & zoned for A rated public schools! Become apart of this wonderful community today!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Utility Room, Attic
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking, Tandem, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Water Access, Water Front, Lake, Fishing Pier, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Street Lights. Corner, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Gated Community