146-148 Old Sunderland Road
Last Updated: 11/13/2018 4:29 PM | Courtesy Of:
THE MURPHYS REALTORS, INC.
Montague, MA 01351
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,564
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 08/09/2018
- Price Per Sqft $245.32
Paradise found, no doubt about it. If you dream of a home that has complete privacy and yet is centrally located to Northampton, Amherst, Greenfield and the highway; your dream has come true. Meticulous custom built to look like post and beam with cathedral ceilings, custom woodwork, open floor plan and large windows that invite the outside in with views of the mountain range; and most importantly your own private swimming pond with waterfall! Watch the sunsets and listen to the waterfall from the spacious screen porch or the deck. This is amazing space for entertaining or just to be alone surrounded by nature. Like to have company? Want some extra income? The attached townhouse style In-law apartment will afford you the use you wish. The in-law apartment can be opened up to be incorporated into the main house, or kept fully separate. This is an opportunity that does not come around very often.
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Gravity, Space Heater.
- Full, Concrete
- Skylights, Insulated Window
- Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Beamed, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 20 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Pond
- Sloped, Level
- Beach, Pond, Insulated Doors, Extra Storage, Satellite dish. Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Horse Property, Wooded, Clear lot, Level, Sloped.
|11/6/2018||Active||$629,000 USD 1,472.50%|
|6/30/2000||Sold||$40,000 USD -51.22%||public records|
|6/12/1997||Sold||$82,000 USD -34.40%||public records|
|9/16/1991||Sold||$125,000 USD 257.14%||public records|
|6/28/1990||Sold||$35,000 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||- USD||-||$314,249 USD||-15.11%|
|2017||- USD||-||$370,199 USD||29.67%|
|2016||- USD||-||$285,499 USD||-|
|2015||- USD||-||$285,499 USD||-0.01%|
|2014||- USD||-||$285,524 USD||-2.21%|