1450 Heatherglade Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2004
- Date Listed 06/05/2019
- HOA Dues $600
- Views 5
Welcome to this spacious and meticulously maintained home located in a cul-de-sac. This open floorplan offers stone and cement siding, two story foyer, hardwood floors throughout the main floor, 10-foot ceilings, crown molding, separate living & dining room, a double sided fireplace (one side facing the family room and the other side facing the sunroom), built-in bookshelves, granite countertops, tile backsplash, kitchen island, rod iron spindles and a sitting room in the master bedroom with a fireplace! Plus the added bonus of a beautiful swim tennis community.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Double-sided, Family Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard, Extra Storage. Paved Road.
1450 Heatherglade Lane in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 103 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $322,000 on 08/09/2019 | 4 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 1450 Heatherglade Lane, Lawrenceville, GA built in 2004. Realty.com has 38 photos.