Atlanta, GA 30345
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,712
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 01/02/2020
- Views 5
This turn-key renovated home in sought after Sagamore Hills school district was stripped down to the studs and completely rebuilt throughout. Upgrades include beautiful hardwoods, insulated windows, new roof, new HVAC, tons of closet space, dual master bedroom floor plan, New Kitchen, new bathrooms, Etc. New driveway off Sagamore Dr. provides ample parking. Private backyard perfect for entertaining and fenced in for the pets! Within walking distance to Oak Grove community, which has its own small-town feel with year-round festivals, local owned restaurants and more!
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,712 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Handicapped Access.
- Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Walk to Shopping. Corner, Level.
1447 Sagamore in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 22 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $525,000 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,712 sqft Single Family located at 1447 Sagamore, Atlanta, GA built in 1955. Realty.com has 30 photos.