14333 Fox Creek Court
Cooksville, MD 21723
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 6
- Square Footage 7,483
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 05/21/2020
- HOA Dues $460 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $176.82
Your Dream Home Sweet Home Awaits YOU. Absolutely pristine custom DR Horton home in sought after MONTICELLO is nestled on over an acre of private land. As you enter you are welcomed by the gorgeous two story foyer with an impressive curved staircase. Gleaming hardwood floors start at the entrance and flow through the main level. The 2 story great room is flanked by windows that provide abundant natural light, centered around a custom floor to ceiling brick fireplace with an art frame addition, perfect for relaxing. The amazing gourmet kitchen has sparkling granite counter space that never ends. Stainless steel appliances, 42" cabinetry, all lower cabinets have roll out drawers. Electric stove top with gas hook up and a grill insert, double oven and more then enough space for entertaining. Private desk area to manage your family's busy schedule. Easy access to the sun room with a breathtaking view of the manicured back yard. The main level features 2 convenient powder rooms. The dining room has chair rail w/ custom wall boxes below. Make your way upstairs by either of the 2 staircases where 4 large bedrooms await you. The owners suite is magazine picture perfect, with its gas fireplace, 2 large walk in closets, 1 double walk in closet, a separate sitting area perfect for winding down after a busy day. The private spa bath is absolutely stunning with a sunken soaking tub, custom tile surround, separate tile shower, 2 sink areas one includes a dressing vanity. Downstairs a massive amount of finished tiled space. featuring, Exercise Room, Full bath with center RAIN shower head, Playroom, Second Office, Utility / Storage, Pool / Game Area and the Second Sun Room. French Doors lead to the patio that awaits your cookouts and the level landscaped yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends year round. Your manicured backyard meets a Forest Conservation Area, no new neighbors in your future. Your 3 Car garage with CLOPAY 73 garage doors welcome over sized vehicles / trailers. There are numerous upgrades throughout. This exquisite Home Sweet Home is a true GEM that must be seen to be believed! Say YES to THIS New Address!!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,372 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,111 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
14333 Fox Creek Court in Cooksville, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 4 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $949,900.00 4 beds, 6 baths, 7,483 sqft Single Family located at 14333 Fox Creek Court, Cooksville, MD built in 2002. Realty.com has 79 photos.