14328 SW 274th Way
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 9:19 AM | Courtesy Of:
17 Real Estate Brokers
Homestead, FL 33032
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,580
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2010
- Date Listed 12/06/2018
- HOA Dues $150
- Price Per Sqft $139.24
STOP LOOKING! Ready to move in gorgeous townhouse featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 car garage in the desirable Mandarin Lakes Community. Tile floor in living areas, carpet upstairs. Upgraded kitchen granite countertops w/wood cabinets, SS Appliances, and spacious laundry room. Property has 2 entrances; front and back with pavers in driveway and hurricane shutters. Conveniently located minutes away from shopping centers, restaurants, Baptist Hospital, and Florida Turnpike. Unit is right walking distance topark and clubhouse which features fitness center with kids playroom, playground, resort style pool and event room. Low taxes, no CDD and low HOA includes: cable, internet, alarm monitoring, 24/7 security patrol, landscaping for common areas. Sellers motivated, priced to sell.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Garage Secured
- Vaulted, Volume, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Street Parking.
- Open Porch
- Club House, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Clubhouse