143 Green Street
Last Updated: 10/20/2018 7:43 AM | Courtesy Of:
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
Melrose, MA 02176
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,492
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1900
- Date Listed 06/14/2018
- Price Per Sqft $290.89
Move right in to this beautiful victorian situated in Melrose's desired Horace Mann neighborhood!! This spacious 9 room colonial boasts a welcoming grand foyer, beautiful original moldings, an ornate fireplace, 9ft ceilings and hardwood floors throughout. The first floor features a living room with original french doors, a formal dining room and a renovated kitchen with island and GAS stove, mud room, full bath and 3 season porch. The second floor offers four bedrooms, laundry and a 2nd full bath. The third floor hosts a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, sitting area and separate office! The full basement and two car garage allow for plenty of extra storage.! Easy access to major highways, public transportation(Orange line @oak grove and purple line/commuter rail), restaurants and shopping! Many UPDATES including windows, main roof, exterior paint, oil tank, heat/ac and electric panel etc.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Asbestos, Frame
- Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
|9/28/2018||Sold||$705,000 USD -2.75%|
|6/19/2018||Active||$724,900 USD -3.33%|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$6,337 USD||0.32%||$559,300 USD||4.48%|
|2017||$6,317 USD||8.63%||$535,300 USD||13.51%|
|2016||$5,815 USD||-0.89%||$471,600 USD||4.17%|
|2015||$5,867 USD||1.40%||$452,700 USD||3.90%|
|2014||$5,786 USD||5.37%||$435,700 USD||3.39%|