1407 Spyglass Hill Dr
Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 7
- Square Footage 6,707
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 1993
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 8
Jaw-dropping five-bedroom home in the prestigious St. Ives Country Club. Stunning entry foyer welcomes guests with opulent marble floors and a glamorous chandelier. The bright and inviting two-story family room features an entire wall of windows with stunning views. Eat-in kitchen and cozy keeping room give you a calm and peaceful start to your day. Oversized master on main home plan with generous secondary bedrooms upstairs and an in-law/guest/au-pair suite on the terrace level. Decompress each evening on your choice of multiple decks and patios overlooking your stone and gunite pool, as well as St. Ivesâ Fifth Green.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Keeping Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,407 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Factory Built.
- Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- X, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
1407 Spyglass Hill Dr in Johns Creek, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 28 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,200,000 6 beds, 7 baths, 6,707 sqft Single Family located at 1407 Spyglass Hill Dr, Johns Creek, GA built in 1993. Realty.com has 42 photos.