1403 Clermont Dr
Homewood, AL 35209
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Year Built 1954
- Date Listed 02/11/2019
- Views 12
You must see this wonderful clean 3 bedroom 2 bath cozy Edgewood home with a large level front yard, only 2 steps to get into the front door, a finished basement and a garage. This home has beautiful hardwoods and tile throughout. There is main level laundry. The kitchen has granite tile countertops and slate floors which lead to the upper deck. The master bath has a larger walk in closet, double sink vanity, travertine countertops and a private water closet.The downstairs has brand new carpet, a large den/rec room, office and a garage with tons of storage. The backyard is totally fenced in and it has an additional deck with a lot of room for seating. There is alley access to the rear as well as additional parking space. This is a great walking friendly home. Come see it in person!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Fenced Yard
1403 Clermont Dr in Homewood, AL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 194 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $399,900 3 beds, 2 baths Single Family located at 1403 Clermont Dr, Homewood, AL built in 1954. Realty.com has 30 photos.