13824 Springstone Drive
Clifton, VA 20124
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,176
- Year Built 1987
- Date Listed 06/07/2019
- HOA Dues $81 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $235.18
Welcome to 13824 Springstone Drive in beautiful Clifton, Virginia! Nestled on a quiet street in the well-established Little Rocky Run neighborhood, this lovely 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial delivers plenty of living space and is infused with the modern luxuries homebuyers seek. A tailored exterior, 2-car garage, expert landscaping, lavish deck, rich hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and on-trend neutral paint are just some of the fine features that make this home so special. An open floor plan, high ceilings, and an abundance of windows create a light and bright atmosphere, while a gourmet kitchen, two-story family room, and fully finished lower level are just awaiting your arrival.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Office, Media, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,976 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Suburban, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
13824 Springstone Drive in Clifton, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 18 days ago