1315 Queen Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,853
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1928
- Date Listed 09/14/2018
- Price Per Sqft $473.48
- Views 29
Large brick colonial...awaiting new energy and creativity from new buyer.. larger than most houses on the block due to an extension on the first floor that is beyond original enclosed back porch on 1st floor, 3 large bedrooms, much larger than what is indicated in public tax record, lots of closet space, open floor in back area of first floor, 2 bathrooms, full opened finished basement with storage space areas...all utilities are now located outside of the original basement area, fancy archways w/ beautiful crown molding, 1st floor has additional square footage that has not been indicated in public record, lots of counter space in kitchen, lots of cabinet space in kitchen with a serving counter from dinning room area with a fancy opening with cute lighting, original floor plan on 2nd floor w/ jet tub in bathroom and more closet space, original back porches are enclosed, lots of counter space in kitchen, open basement, great front porch, sliding patio doors that lead to wood deck in rear , a 2 level back yard for privately parking for 2 cars, and the great second area with brick BBQ pick for summer family activities, large pictured window in living room, large dinning room area, catch bus on corner to Metro station, thermo-windows through property, lots of sun light throughout property, ect. Must See.... Call CSS to show, on Sentri, Vacant, Alarm System/Code, Seller will entertain all sound offers.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,320 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 533 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
1315 Queen Street NE in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 223 days ago and has been viewed 29 times.