13145 Oak Forest Avenue
Brooksville, FL 34601
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,636
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Views 9
FINAL PRICE DROP. Sellers are motivated! Country living at its best!! This 3/2/2 country style home on 2.5 acres, has a 2018 higher grade metal roof, 2011 Rheem A/C, new inside & outside paint, shed, security system, Washer & Dryer and room for a pool! Sit on the front porch or the back Lanai, and enjoy the sites and sounds of mother nature. Lots of privacy, room to expand and paved roads. Bring the horses, chickens, etc. as it's zoned AG! Minutes to the Croom Forest and Croom riding trails for your recreational needs if you enjoy horseback, ATV or dirt bike riding, biking or hiking! Motivated Sellers! Easy access to major cities via US 41, I-75 or S.R. 50. Work in the City, but live in the Country!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- French Door
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Driveway, Guest Parking, Oversized Parking, Parking Pad, Carport, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Exterior Lighting, Extra Storage, Shed, Workshop. In County, Paved Road, Irregular, Oversize, Pasture, Horse Property.
13145 Oak Forest Avenue in Brooksville, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 313 days ago and has been viewed 9 times.
Sold - $258,000 on 02/25/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,636 sqft Single Family located at 13145 Oak Forest Avenue, Brooksville, FL built in 2002. Realty.com has 38 photos.