13 Waldron St
Marblehead, MA 01945
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,116
- Year Built 1850
- Date Listed 02/13/2020
- Price Per Sqft $595.88
OPEN HOUSE SAT NOON-2 AND SUN NOON-2 An updated, picture perfect house in the heart of the historic district on a lightly used, high-value street. The pristine house has been completely renovated with granite and stainless kitchen and up-to-date bathrooms. An open floor plan includes the kitchen, living room and dining room, plus a half bath and access to the cellar. The roof was recently replaced and the house freshly painted. The second floor features two bedrooms plus a third, small bedroom suitable for a young child or an office and a laundry.The second floor bath includes a glass shower stall and an antique bathtub. A fully fenced yard provides a large gated entrance to the brick paved parking area. Besides being a wonderful Marblehead home, this gem of a house would be ideal as a second house or a summer retreat with winter rental or Air BnB potential.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Flooring - Wood,Open Floor Plan,Recessed Lighting,Remodeled
- Flooring - Wood,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled
- Dryer Hookup - Electric,Washer Hookup
- Bathroom - Half,Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,Main Level,Cabinets - Upgraded,Exterior Access,Open Floor Plan,Stainless Steel Appliances,Lighting - Pendant
- Other. Central.
- Insulated Windows,Insulated Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1.
- Asphalt, Shingle, Fiberglass
- Paved Drive,Fenced/Enclosed,Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
- Public Transportation,Shopping,Swimming Pool,Tennis Court,Park,Walk/Jog Trails,Medical Facility,Laundromat,Bike Path,Highway Access,House of Worship,Private School,Public School,University
13 Waldron St in Marblehead, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 4 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $665,000 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,116 sqft Single Family located at 13 Waldron St, Marblehead, MA built in 1850. Realty.com has 15 photos.