12908 Detroit Woods Court
Orlando, FL 32824
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,022
- Year Built 1987
- Date Listed 01/12/2019
- Views 8
NEW PRICE!!! OWNERS ARE REALLY MOTIVADED!!! BEAUTIFUL HUGE 4/3.5 STAGED HOME LOCATED ON A PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC QUIET STREET WITH AN OUTSTANDING SPA, POOL & POND WATER VIEWS. 2 MASTER SUITES: UP & DOWN. NO CARPETS: CERAMIC TILE & WOOD FLOOR. CLEAN 2 CAR GARAGE WITH ITS OWN WALL A/C UNIT AND LADDER TO ATTIC ACCESS. NEW AIR HANDLER, WATER HEATER, POOL WATER PUMP MOTOR, GARAGE DOOR OPENER. ROOF WAS RECENTLY REPAIRED, ETC. DECORATIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Private
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Pool View
- Lake, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac.
12908 Detroit Woods Court in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 163 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.