12711 Purdham Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,886
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 06/13/2019
- HOA Dues $189
- Price Per Sqft $195.79
- Views 1
*This Move-in Ready Home will Welcome your Family!*Located in highly desirable Old Bridge Estates community in Woodbridge, this home offers all the charm and comforts of Virginia living and is Move-in Ready! With over 2800 sq. ft. primary living space and another 1080+ sq. ft of finished basement area, this 5 bed*/3.5 bath home can accommodate your growing family or visiting friends &relatives! Beautiful hardwoods on entrance foyer lead to a spacious living room/parlor area and classic French doors open to a incredible office/study with built-in shelving, gas fireplace and over-sized windows with a view of the rear lawn/woods. This home has so many special accents - including a butlers pantry and large kitchen island, granite countertops and casement windows. All brand new stainless steel Samsung energy-saver kitchen appliances, including the new power-burner gas stove will be appreciated by the chef(s) in your home! The eat-in kitchen area is spacious and leads to the enclosed sun porch with hot tub and plenty of seating to enjoy the outdoor decking and bbq areas. The open floor plan off the kitchen adjoins the family room, with cozy brick gas-log fireplace. For those special occasions, the formal dining room is large with great natural light and convenient access to the butlers pantry and kitchen prep areas! A half-bath and full laundry are also found on the main floor, and the washer and dryer will convey. Upstairs, lounge in the sitting area or create your own exercise/yoga space in the Master Suite with walk-in closet; an ensuite includes double-sinks, a soaking/spa tub and separate shower stall! Three more spacious bedrooms and a large full bath with tub all feature overhead fans and comfortably sized closets. Downstairs, the full-finished basement offers added comfort for family/gaming/movie time, where the *5th bonus room/bedroom and 3rd full bath are found! The utility area includes plenty of room for storage. This home offers a two-car garage with space for workbench/storage and driveway space to suit another 4 drivers. The quiet street leads to a cul-de-sac and the neighborhood features well-kept lawns and colorful gardens that reflect its welcoming tone. This is one of the largest floor plans of this community, and with the sunroom/porch offers incredible indoor/outdoor living space that will make everyone in the family happy! All mechanicals recently serviced and in excellent condition! New commercial instant hot-water heater installed last year, Nest Thermo system and Ring Doorbell system to convey!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,804 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,082 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, De-Humidifier, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Poured
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway, Covered.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Roof Deck, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Heated Spa, Indoor
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Out Building. Asphalt.
12711 Purdham Drive in Woodbridge, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 12 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.