12609 Misty Creek Lane
Fairfax, VA 22033
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 5,220
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- HOA Dues $391
- Price Per Sqft $264.50
- Views 6
Classic Brick front Colonial in popular Century Oak. An enormous, wide open floor plan, offering over 5200 square feet of comfortable space. The main floor is ideal for entertaining and for easy living. The expansive kitchen and family room span the entire rear of the home, creating a casual "family" space overlooking the deck and backyard. The center hall foyer is flanked by the formal living room and dining room, all overlooking the manicured front garden. Upstairs, four spacious bedrooms share three full baths. The sumptuous owners' retreat is colossal in size and grand in appointments, enjoying a spacious bedroom and a comfortable sitting room as well as --- not one, but--- two, large walk-in closets, as well as a large dressing room and spa-inspired luxury bath. One other bedroom enjoys its own private bath and two other, auxiliary bedrooms share a large hall bath. The lower level is a world unto itself. offering a large rec room as well as an exercise room. Ample unfinished storage area is preserved in two enormous storage rooms. Outside, enjoy an extensive deck, spanning the rear of the main level and a large patio on the lower level. The grounds are professionally landscaped and a paved path guides you from the front to the rear yard. Century Oak is a manicured and impeccably curated Toll Brothers community, just a short walk from Fair Oaks Hospital and a short drive from all of Fairfax County, via the County Parkway. The community offers pools, tennis, a community center, a community lake, and extensive common grounds, always professionally landscaped and maintained. Minutes to Reston Town Center and Fairfax Corner. Oakton HS Pyramid.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,780 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Instant Hot Water, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis
12609 Misty Creek Lane in Fairfax, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $999,800.00 4 beds, 4 baths, 5,220 sqft Single Family located at 12609 Misty Creek Lane, Fairfax, VA built in 1990. Realty.com has 73 photos.