124 Marple Road
Haverford, PA 19041
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 5,415
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $159.74
- Views 5
Looking for your dream house? Your wait is over. This gorgeous, French style home exudes both luxury and elegance. The 4 bed / 3.5 bath beauty has been meticulously cared for and no expenses spared on its recent exterior improvements. Travel down the newly resurfaced and enlarged driveway to the home where you are greeted by a grand two-story entryway and open floor plan. Follow the gleaming hardwood floors through to a formal living room with a fireplace and dining room with oversized windows for plenty of natural light. The gorgeous eat-in kitchen boasts granite countertops, Cherry and French country cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, access to the main floor Trex deck and a second, back staircase to upstairs as well. Continue on to the inviting family room with two-story ceilings, lush carpeting, and a gas fireplace to cozy up to. The main floor is also home to a convenient office space, laundry room with built in cabinets, a handy mudroom and powder room. Walk the stunning curved staircase to the 2nd level to find an impressive Master bedroom suite complete with a sitting area, dual-sided fireplace, walk-in closet, dressing area with sink and a luxurious master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Worried about your prince or princess who needs his or her own bathroom? Calm your nerves...There is another suite with vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet and a private bath! Two more sizable bedrooms, a hall bath and an exit to the 2nd floor Trex deck finish this upper level. Need more space? Not a problem...Not only is there a three-car garage, but a large basement that has been recently improved with dry wall, fresh paint and French doors leading out to the professionally landscaped backyard oasis that is both private and serene. Perfectly situated facing the Merion Golf Course and backing up to the Haverford Reserve, this magnificent home is sure to impress. Also located in top-ranked Haverford School District...What more could you ask for? Come claim your castle!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,415 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning, Stone, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 374.00
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Secluded, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
124 Marple Road in Haverford, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 132 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $865,000 on 12/12/2019 | 4 beds, 4 baths, 5,415 sqft Single Family located at 124 Marple Road, Haverford, PA built in 1999. Realty.com has 55 photos.