1237 31ST Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,090
- Year Built 1900
- Date Listed 05/07/2020
- Price Per Sqft $1,597.22
Elegant and sophisticated, top-to-bottom renovation in Georgetown~s sought-after East Village! ~Only steps to all of the restaurants and shops Georgetown has to offer. Over $500,000~in upgrades throughout creating an interior with luxurious and modern comforts while restoring and maintaining the historic charm of the turn of the 20th century exterior. The main level features an open layout with the living and dining rooms opening to the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, leather-finished granite countertops and professional Wolf appliances. The upper level has been tastefully expanded with a generously-proportioned master suite featuring ample closet space and an en suite master bath with custom cabinetry and Kohler fixtures. An additional bedroom and full bath complete~this level. The lower level offers a separate exterior entrance, making it an ideal au pair or in-law suite. The recreation room connects to the laundry area and bonus room/optional third bedroom with French doors leading to the flag stone patio and rear garden.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 650 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Low-Emittance
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
1237 31ST Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 20 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $2,300,000 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,090 sqft Single Family located at 1237 31ST Street NW, Washington, DC built in 1900. Realty.com has 30 photos.