12345 Roseland Drive
New Port Richey, FL 34654
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,079
- Year Built 2001
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $580 /Yr
- Views 12
Wow! Rosewood Beauty! Gorgeous Richwood model on a pristine waterfront lot! Home features 3 bedrooms plus a den, 2 baths, 2 car garage, and a large screened in lanai with great views of the pond! Bright and open kitchen with a counter bar, new stainless steel appliances and closet pantry. Expanded family room with built-in shelving and a breakfast area. Master bedroom features a huge 6x13 walk-in closet! Master bath with garden tub and separate shower stall. The den has its own entrance to the master bath and could easily be used as a nursery or office! Beautiful ceramic tile throughout the living area. Formal dining room. Architectural columns. Freshly painted inside and out! New a/c in 2012. Faux wood blinds and verticals. Again, no rear neighbors on this amazing waterfront/conservation lot!! Room for a pool. River Ridge school district! Minutes to River Ridge public golf course! A must see!!!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, High Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Meter
- Lot View
- Water, Pond
- Pond, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, In County, Paved Road.
12345 Roseland Drive in New Port Richey, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 371 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $239,900 on 06/27/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,079 sqft Single Family located at 12345 Roseland Drive, New Port Richey, FL built in 2001. Realty.com has 31 photos.