1221 Callista Avenue
Valrico, FL 33596
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,759
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
This beautiful Bloomingdale 3 bedroom 2 bathroom pool home features a fully remodeled kitchen, new flooring, updated bathrooms, a NEW ROOF and new interior paint. The kitchen boasts soft close cabinets and drawers, corner cabinets with lazy Susans, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a tile floor plus an eat in area. The living areas (foyer, family room, living room and dining room) have solid bamboo flooring, new lighting and a new ceiling fan. This home features a split bedroom floor plan. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, new carpeting, ceiling fan and a separate mirrored dressing area. The master bathroom has been nicely updated with a new granite countertop and faucet, a walk-in shower, new lighting and solid wood cabinets with plenty of storage. The second bathroom has also been updated with a new granite countertop and faucet, new lighting, a tub with shower and solid wood cabinets. The second and third bedrooms have new carpeting, ceiling fans and oversized closets. The large pool with an oversized screened lanai, ceiling fans and a separate hot tub make for the perfect outdoor entertainment area. Other features of this home are a fully fenced backyard, alarm system, oversized two car garage with workbench and a large lot. Plus the washer and dryer are included. This home is close to the best shopping and restaurant options that the greater Brandon area has to offer.
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Spa/Hot Tub
- Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights.