122 Hudson Bridge Ct
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,216
- Year Built 1986
- Date Listed 12/31/2019
- Views 11
Charming, well kept 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath town home in Stockbridge! This two story town home includes a spacious family room with a separate breakfast area that overlooks backyard and patio! Each spacious bedroom which are located upstairs have their own bath with nice size walk-in closets. Laundry room and half bath are located on the first floor. Tile throughout first floor and hardwoods upstairs. Very close to I-75, shopping and restaurants! Great starter home or for first time home buyers!
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Walk to Schools. Level.
122 Hudson Bridge Ct in Stockbridge, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 20 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $85,000 2 beds, 3 baths, 1,216 sqft Condo located at 122 Hudson Bridge Ct, Stockbridge, GA built in 1986. Realty.com has 12 photos.