1219 Queen Street NE UNIT 1
Washington, DC 20002
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 761
- Year Built 1945
- Date Listed 04/28/2020
- Price Per Sqft $545.34
Introducing Le Parker Condominiums! This spectacular new delivery from Oak Edge Capital and Nicol Construction checks all the boxes for even the most discerning city dwellers: 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, wide-plank solid white oak floors, custom wood paneling, oversized windows, and spectacular designer details and finishes throughout. All new fixtures and finishes include striking white shaker cabinets with matte black hardware, quartz kitchen countertops, Paige Antracite Hexagon and subway tiling in the pristine bathrooms, and of course, stainless steel GE appliances! With no detail spared, these lower units boast in-unit, energy-efficient washer/dryers, pocket doors for live/work/play optionality, and central AC throughout. Top it all off with tankless water heaters, gorgeous distinctive backsplashes, and low monthly fees. Nestled centrally in booming Trinidad DC, all the trendy NE favorites are at your disposal, with H Street Corridor, Union Market, Whole Foods, Hecht Warehouse, and so much more just a stone throw away! Hop on the Trolley or the NoMa-Gallaudet U Metro and enjoy all that the city has to offer. Visit us at www.LeParkerCondos.com. Check out the virtual 360 tour and video! Live virtual showings available upon request! (Pictures, Virtual, and Video of Unit #2 but similar layout).
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 761 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Water Dispenser, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. On Site.
1219 Queen Street NE UNIT 1 in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 28 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $415,000.00 on 05/22/2020 | 2 beds, 2 baths, 761 sqft Condo located at 1219 Queen Street NE UNIT 1, Washington, DC built in 1945. Realty.com has 9 photos.