1212 Oakland Lane
Last Updated: 11/17/2018 12:49 PM | Courtesy Of:
DAVE LOWE REALTY, INC.
Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,718
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
Direct Lake Dora Frontage, this unique home is tucked away on Lake Dora's scenic shoreline. This Victorian inspired beauty offers spectacular sunsets and magnificent views! Enter the beveled glass front door to Custom Phillippine shell stone flooring, architectural details and numerous built-ins throughout the house. An entertainer's house with Large Living room, Dining room, spacious kitchen with cooking island, dual ovens and two sinks. French doors off of the Living Room, Kitchen and Master Bedroom open to the screened lanai and pool area. Two bedrooms, full bathroom, laundry room and Master Bedroom en suite complete the main house. Down the right wing gallery and up a few stairs is the huge Family room with dramatic views of the waterfront, a wet bar, pool bath and 2nd laundry room. Up a flight of stairs is the 4th. bedroom with 3 closets and full bath. Sea wall and covered boat dock with lift perfect for fishing or just sitting and enjoying the sunsets. This property is truly is a rare find!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Travertine
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- French Door
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Guest Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 127 X 150
- Skiing Allowed, Boat House, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Dock. Dead End, Paved Road.
|11/9/2018||Active||$795,000 USD 562.50%|
|2/17/1995||Sold||$120,000 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$12,262 USD||4.04%||- USD||-|
|2017||$11,786 USD||0.05%||$582,007 USD||-0.03%|
|2016||$11,780 USD||-1.69%||$582,174 USD||0.90%|
|2015||$11,982 USD||0.54%||$576,995 USD||0.81%|
|2014||$11,918 USD||6.71%||$572,353 USD||1.08%|