1208 Culbreath Isles Drive
Last Updated: 10/17/2018 4:07 PM | Courtesy Of:
SMITH & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE
Tampa, FL 33629
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,472
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1970
- Date Listed 05/18/2018
- HOA Dues $2,000 /Yr
Traditional pool home located in the gated community of Culbreath Isles! The front entry is flanked by the formal living & dining rooms that feature hardwood floors, crown moldings & wainscoting. The formal dining room leads into the kitchen with breakfast area, loads of cabinet space & tile flooring. A spacious laundry room and drop zone are off the kitchen at the garage entrance. Home features informal living space with a family room that opens out to the covered brick pavered patio with a cedar ceiling overlooking the pool & backyard. The downstairs ensuite would be perfect for guests or as a bonus room featuring French doors out to the back patio and a full attached bath. Upstairs you will find the recenlty renovated master suite & additional 3 bedrooms - all with new carpet. The master suite just went through a major renovation and includes a stunning marble dual sink vanity area with marble shower and seperate claw footed tub and custom walk in closet with built in lighting. Additional features: full house generator with underground propane tank, 3 hot water heaters, newer pool pump, newer 5 ton A/C unit, additional storage/workshop space in the 2 car garage. Close to TIA, shopping, restaurants & all South Tampa has to offer! Walk through this home 24/7 by clicking the 3D virtual tour link.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- French Door
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Pool Sweep, Private
- Lot Dimensions
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Flood Zone, In City, Paved Road, Private Roads, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features